• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I love My Uni-Go, but need parts.

Last edited:
call Mark at 513-336-2261 (Schoolhouse Motorcycle Accessories www.schoolhousemcacc.com ). He'll take care of that issue for you. Historically I think that there were some parts that made their way through from NZ that were not up to standard. NZ trailers, as I understand it, had universals from a Cortina. Not sure what Mark is using now. -Bob

Is the UJ kit on this linked site what you're looking for? $72.60 seems a bit steep. How long did they last? I've been thinking about a Uni-Go trailer myself but haven't taken the leap yet.

http://www.schoolhousemcacc.com/index.php/cPath/6_18_23/sort/2a/page/2?osCsid=5033a1887fcb6195a6a188c7a14465d2

If you want to navigate there yourself go to http://www.uni-go.com/, then under categories click on Uni-Go trailers, then on Parts order form, then on Drawbar and components, then page 2.....

Yes that is the kit but I was hoping someone had the specs for the teflon bushings. I will try to make My own before I'll spend $75. I have 20k mi on the trailer and they are starting to show wear.

Yes that is the kit but I was hoping someone had the specs for the teflon bushings. I will try to make My own before I'll spend $75. I have 20k mi on the trailer and they are starting to show wear.

...when did you buy your trailer? Did you get it from a Uni-go Distributor? You can PM me with info if you like and I will contact manufacturer. (also, where are you located?) -Bob

...when did you buy your trailer? Did you get it from a Uni-go Distributor? You can PM me with info if you like and I will contact manufacturer. (also, where are you located?) -Bob

I purchased Mine directly from Chris in New Zealand. I had to pay duty and paint it and assemble myself. But the priece was reasonable.$1800 delivered to My door. Mind You I had to completely assemble it.

Back