• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Home From Billings! Great Trip! One Major Gripe:-/

face33

I could write a loooong article chronicling my luck and adventures going from East Tennessee to Billings. I rode via New Mexico and with Sturgis as an unexpected added bonus after the rally. Lots of national parks, campgrounds and 4th of July on Lake Tahoe were special highlights for sure. Avoiding the interstates, not always pushing my limits and enjoying every mile along the way I will remember the summer of 2015 as the one where I could ride off for 75 days and never regret it:) And came home with 4,500 pictures(!)

My one major gripe is that the volunteers weren't recognized at the final ceremony in Billings. Some of us like to recognize our peer volunteers and want to say thanks for being out in the sun working a gate or making coffee early in the morning, etc. The volunteer system makes these huge events possible and we all know that. It obviously stuck with me. So, instead of a 15 second pause from our award-show for recognition, I had to post this. Hope that's okay.

From one volunteer to the rest: Here's To All The Volunteers That Allowed Me To Be The Adventure - ! I was glad and lucky to meet many of you:)

CLAP CLAP CLAP WooHoo!

:) :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_1447.jpg
    IMG_1447.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 326
Thanks very much for the responses and the welcome:)

Funny, those weren't the pics I chose to be uploaded - I had clicked on pics from the rally grounds. Looks fine to me as is anyhow (better to be lucky than good) and thanks for the compliment:)

Cheers!

Back