• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hi From Simsbury, CT

tcsales1

TCSales1
I just joined BMWOA last month. I've been a huge BMW fan since high school and now finally an owner. My first experience was on a 1974 R90S and left an indelible impression. Now in the process of getting it ready for the fast approaching season. Look for to meeting many of you on the road and club events.

Welcome to the MOA and forum! Nice....an all time favorite, the R90S! When you get a chance, drop in on the Airhead forum and find the sticky thread and post a picture or two of your ride. :thumb

Love those airheads!

I just joined BMWOA last month. I've been a huge BMW fan since high school and now finally an owner. My first experience was on a 1974 R90S and left an indelible impression. Now in the process of getting it ready for the fast approaching season. Look for to meeting many of you on the road and club events.

Welcome to BMW. You've got a great Airhead R90S! Many of us covet the model. Post a pic in the Airhead forum.:bikes

Mike Horne
76 R90/6 Candied Red
93 R100R Legend, Pearle

Welcome to MOA.

We are well north of you but pass through Ct very frequently.

Great info and people here.

Enjoy your R bike (again)

Just bought my first.

John

R90s

check out the R90s list on yahoo groups also. Lots of members and they also make up rare parts, etc. I live close to you and have a few R90S's. John Shuck Westport

Welcome to the forum

check out the R90s list on yahoo groups also. Lots of members and they also make up rare parts, etc. I live close to you and have a few R90S's. John Shuck Westport

I used to have a 90s also....wish I still had it :banghead.

John Shuck has a few. :dance Rub it in John.

Hi, welcome to the forum! I do a ton of riding in CT. In fact, northern CT has some of my favorite roads and is a great place to get lost for an afternoon. Good luck with the R90S. That is a classic machine and one of my favorites as well.

welcome

Hi TC and I am from Stamford, Ct. I joined BMWMOA a couple of weeks ago and bought a 2004 K1200 GT on Saturday and drove in home from Canaan Ct. What a great day for a ride and it was Jan.28. I may not winterize the bike if we keep having this type of weather.
Hope we can meet at one of the rides or events here in the northeast. Spring is not to far off if it isn't here already.
Rip

Welcome new members.

I'm also from CT, and do alot of my riding either in Litchfield County, or the shoreline area. I also wander into Dutchess County (NY) when I can.

See you fellas on the road. I have a K1200s & a R1200RT.

Hello,

I am located in Cromwll CT with a K1200S and couple airheads. check out the CRVBMWR, and join us on the road.

http://www.crvbmw.org/calendar.html

6202501268_26c50cd0e4_z.jpg

Back