• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Help program Sena Srl headset to 22 RT

mosrrt

Have two new head sets to program .
They are SENA SRL mesh units .
Will use them as rider to passenger communication , music , map directions .
Will not use the mesh for multi riders .

My phone is already connected to the 22RT display .

Should I connect the Senas to the bikes display or to the phone ?

Any other set up tips are appreciated

Mike , Thanks

Did BMW change how this works?

With my 2018 RT I could connect two headsets as long as they both were the BMW Communicators. I could only connect one aftermarket headset, such as the Cardo Packtalks which I had bought. I eventually wired in a work around with a Bluetooth transmitter that works well.

I have a 2022R1150RT as well, when I was using the BMW Motorrad app I had the phone connected with the bike and the SC2 (Schuberth version of Sena 50R) to the bike as the rider. The Sena has 4 connection options. Phone 1, Phone 2, Media, GPS, look in your Sena manual for the best options for your needs.

Back