• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Heading out for 3 months across the US - Looking for suggestions

Darn, looks like I missed you. I live about 20 miles from the BMW facility, would have been happy to meet up and show you some of the local roads. You got some great suggestions already, but if you come back to the Greenville area, let me know and I'll drop you some route and/or meet up.

Darn, looks like I missed you. I live about 20 miles from the BMW facility, would have been happy to meet up and show you some of the local roads. You got some great suggestions already, but if you come back to the Greenville area, let me know and I'll drop you some route and/or meet up.
Oh, that sucks. I would have liked to meet other folks from the forums. I did have some good suggestions, and a great time in the area. Next time you head up 276 to Brevard, NC, stop off at the Braken Mountain Bakery (https://brackenmountainbakery.weebly.com/). Great pastries. Good coffee. Very nice people.
-Adam

20240502-getouttadodge.jpegHi all. I'm three weeks in to my three-month cross country road trip. So far, I've been through NJ, PA, WV, MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, and MO. Right now, I'm in Dodge City, KS (check out the Boot Hill Museum).

Today, I'm quite literally gettin' outta Dodge, and heading toward Pueblo CO.

If you're interested in following along, I post daily updates and have a real-time GPS tracker at http://amasur.me, and/or you can subscribe, and I'll send you an email every once in a while.

Ride safe all.
Hoping to see everyone at in Redmond soon.

Back