• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Haynes Manual's Extra Online Info

Haynes's website indicates they have additional/supplemental information for some models. They mention this for the 2013-2016 R1200 LC's. Does anyone have access to these and are they worth the additional $$$?

https://haynes.com/en-us/bmw/r1200rt/2014-2016-0

Thanks,
I bought this exact book back in 2014 or 2015. The online version would be great if you can zoom in closer on the photos. The printed photos are kind of grainy, and in black and white. They show "Sample Content" on the link you shared, but I cannot determine from the sample photos if for this specific book if the online photos might be in color.

I would gladly pay another $10 for the online version since I already have the book. Think I will try to contact them about that.

Thanks for posting this.

I too have the printed version and I did have the digital version as well. The information in the manual is very solid and easy to understand. As the bikes are very similar, I still use a lot of that service information on my ‘22 RT.

I contacted Haynes and they offered to refund the difference in the "print + online" and "print only" after I order an online version, so it will cost me $10 to get the digital version. I also provided them proof of my original print only version.

And I now have online access and very happy with the fact that the photos are in color, can do a 1 time zoom in which results in a larger image, and the image resolution is very good. :clap:dance:clap

Example photo:

haynes_image.jpg

I did not know the Blue Man Group were mechanics also!

Back