• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

G450X Information

Gearhead001

I am the new owner of a 2009 G450X and I would like to hear from other "450" owners. This includes comments on likes, dislikes, problems, tech info, questions, etc.

I have a few to start: my gas cap is very tight, I believe it was cross threaded at sometime and should not be as tight as it is; I leave the bike alone on the street and feel I need another level of protection from theft and plan to hide a switch somewhere. I plan to switch the "starter button". Any other suggestions?; Does anyone have a wiring diagram? I cannot locate it in the manual (print or electronic manual).

BMW G 450 X wire diagram

You can find the wire to make your own kill switch or key switch if you have the money to spend i would get a ignition installed to make it ez if you dont have money like me just make a fake ignition so it looks like it has a key. i told my brother there was no key just hit the botton and ride now he's got me looking for my bike, not cool on his part.

http://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/download/bmw_g450x_wiring_diagram_13.pdf

Back