• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Food vendors - what should I expect?

Weird picture on a motorcycle owners website. And so big it scared the "bee-gee-bee's outta me" as I scrolled into it. ...but if the ice cream serving is that large,

all good.

"travel'n" john

Weird picture on a motorcycle owners website. And so big it scared the "bee-gee-bee's outta me" as I scrolled into it. ...but if the ice cream serving is that large,

all good.

"travel'n" john

Tulliver is a sidecar dog and a BMWMOA member. :)

OK, I'll bite.........What is the unique local fare?

The tips I got are:
Ted's Hot Dogs
Curt's Diner
Jacoby's Pizza
Frank and Teresa's Anchor Bar
Schwabbles (West Seneca)

I've also been advised to try the horseradish mustard available in local groceries.

There goes my diet.

1+-+garfield+diet.jpg

The tips I got are:
Ted's Hot Dogs
Curt's Diner
Jacoby's Pizza
Frank and Teresa's Anchor Bar
Schwabbles (West Seneca)

I've also been advised to try the horseradish mustard available in local groceries.

2nd vote for Ted's Hot Dogs. Excellent, be sure to add their "hot" sauce. Be awesome if they were a food vendor on site.

Also while the Anchor Bar is the originator of the hot wing, and a nice touristy place to go, a lot of folks in Buffalo consider Duff's wings as the better destination for Wings.

2nd vote for Ted's Hot Dogs. Excellent, be sure to add their "hot" sauce. Be awesome if they were a food vendor on site.

Also while the Anchor Bar is the originator of the hot wing, and a nice touristy place to go, a lot of folks in Buffalo consider Duff's wings as the better destination for Wings.

My Buffalo-born co-worker seconds that sentiment. But he did say that hitting the Anchor Bar downtown was kind of like having a Pat's cheese steak in Philly or a Primanti Brothers sandwich in Pittsburgh. Get the check mark in the box then try other places next time.

My Buffalo-born co-worker seconds that sentiment. But he did say that hitting the Anchor Bar downtown was kind of like having a Pat's cheese steak in Philly or a Primanti Brothers sandwich in Pittsburgh. Get the check mark in the box then try other places next time.

Yep I agree, that is well said.

Map1.jpg
:eat Breakfast available? YES! Choose from a full breakfast buffet, breakfast sandwiches, breakfast pizza, or fresh made-on-site donuts!

For lunch, expect everything from the usual sandwiches, burgers and dogs (yes, white hots too) to gourmet Mac 'n cheese, pulled pork, beef brisket and much more.

Dinners.....of course there will be genuine 'Buffalo wings' and 'Beef on Weck'! You'll also find a chicken BBQ dinner, a nightly steak fry, smoked salmon and another WNY favorite, a Friday night fish fry. :eat

Where, who, when are the breakfast providers please?
I see #12 The Barn/Pine Grove Park
Are there quick morning rides to breakfast just off site?
I am thinking 6am

thank you

View attachment 57328

Where, who, when are the breakfast providers please?
I see #12 The Barn/Pine Grove Park
Are there quick morning rides to breakfast just off site?
I am thinking 6am

thank you

The vendor providing the breakfast buffet will be open at 7 am, with the others close behind at 7:30. There is very nice restaurant literally just outside of the Fairgrounds on the north side that you could walk to called Pegasus ( http://pegasusrestaurant.net/ ).

When you get to the Rally, be sure to visit the Hospitality table in the Grange (MOA) building. They will have a list of local restaurants, as well as things to do and see, suggested rides, and more.

Back