• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

finding my posts

M

medieval

I thought that there was a way to look up all the posts that I have made:dunno. I start a new thread, then can't find it to see the replies. :banghead How do I access previous posts? :scratch

Alzheimer's setting in?? Can't remember what you posted huh:stick

Anyway to answer the question, just click on your user name in any post and select "find more posts from ....."

Go to "search", then "advanced", then type in your user name in the user name field near the top right, then to search options over on the left and insert an appropriate time window in the time field. I have noticed that sometimes my recent posts don't show up in "new posts".

I belong to a car forum which uses a version of V bulletin which has a tool bar command: "my recent posts", which is really convenient. Only goes back 2 weeks though.

Last edited:
(What'd really be nice is a way to find your last post in a thread, not just the most recent post since you looked at the thread (the arrow next to the title).)

Go to "search", then "advanced", then type in your user name in the user name field near the top right, then to search options over on the left and insert an appropriate time window in the time field. I have noticed that sometimes my recent posts don't show up in "new posts".

Awfully complicated. Click on "User CP"(top left), then go down the left side and click on "List Subscriptions". Bingo.:brad

You don't have to receive e-mails. Under User CP go down to "edit options", scroll to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and check NO E-MAIL NOTIFICATION. It works. That's what I do.

Thanks, Bill. I put the post up, hoping there was an easier way.

So where do the threads show up then? I'll just run a test subscription.

Under USER CP go all the way down to "List Subscriptions". Or, click on QUICK LINKS and go down to "Subscribed Threads".

Last edited:
Back