• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Female Leather

tourunigo

I posted over in the Flea Market but thought that I might also appeal over here as well. I am looking for black leather pants (and jacket if a matched set to be found) in size 9 (ish) (4'11" about 117 lbs) for Mary. Locally the choice is crap and I hope that someone may a) have such an outfit to sell or b) be able to direct me to a very reliable retail source that may not be obvious through a net search. Focus is on black and protection not fashion. On the Flea Market post I also offered a trade because we, on spec, imported some fine leather with maximum protection (mis sized) and are willing to barter. Look in the Wanted section titled Women's Leather Pants. I apologize if this looks like a Flea Market 'end run' but Christmas is looming and this idea just took wings. Thanks. -Bob

motorcycle leather exchange as well. Both are top notch folks.

Try Johnson Leathers in San Francisco. They do wonderful work and will do fittings via mail (send patterns back and forth). Google them.

Fred

... thanks for your assistance. Haven't found what I'm looking for yet but appreciate you pointing me in some precise directions. Leather Exchange seemed to have the widest choice and offered some interesting options. Again, thanks for taking the time to respond. -Bob

if your willing to pay$$$$ but want it correct check out the vanson leather web site, you can have what ever you want though them.

Back