• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Enlarging (stretching) Sidi boot?

prostaffed

Got new Sidi’s. The left rights perfectly. Love it.
The right is a tad tight and unfortunately, it hurts.

Thinking of spending another $90 for a boot stretcher device… but would it work?
(Leather boots stretch and mold... Sidi however is a synthetic and is said to keep its shape).

Any prior experience here?

Thinking of spending another $90 for a boot stretcher device… but would it work?
(Leather boots stretch and mold... Sidi however is a synthetic and is said to keep its shape).

Had a pair of Siri’s in my regular size delivered last year. Good fit but just a bit tighter than I prefer and I had concerns that over time the occasional touching my big toe to the boot would become a real irritant. Took them to my old time shoe repair shop where the owner commented on the high quality but said stretching them was not an option. The boots were returned and I now wear the same model Sidis, one half size larger.

Please let us know if your stretching unit works.

Check around. You may find a shoe repair shop that'll stretch it for you, hopefully for a lot less than $90.

Doug

Can you just return them for a half size up?
OM

Back