• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

English visitor needs help in Memphis, TN

For anyone who's interested, I rode to Paul and Voni's on Friday. Friday night I cooked Spaghetti for them, Andrew, Doug Crow and myself. Yesterday (Saturday) I rode to Presidio, TX with Andrew to help him cross (I speak Spanish, worked in Mexico for many years and lived there for a couple, too), but it was not to be. We found an electrical problem with his bike, so instead of spreading the bodywork around a restaurant parking lot and maybe being able to find and fix the problem, we opted to return to Paul and Voni's for Paul's invaluable help and Voni's great cooking! The bike fixed (in a couple of hours or so), we had dinner (Thanks, Voni), talked and went to bed. Today Paul, Voni, Andrew and I rode to Presidio where we said good-bye to Paul and Voni. I rode across the bridge with Andrew, translated for him for Mexican Immigration and Customs, then showed him the way toward Chihuahua and said good-bye. I trust he is now in Chihuahua and I am home in El Paso.

P1000811.jpg

Back