• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Engine Guards on a '03 F650CS

sudani

Has anyone put engine guards on their F650? I'm thinking about it as a means to give the sides some protection should I set the bike down. I don't want to add luggage so there are few options that I know of to protect the bike. I laid it down once, gently, and bent the shifter, so I'm just trying to come up with something that should that happen again I don't bust something.

Your input is appreciated. This is what I'm thinking...Hepco Engine Guard. Any advice on doing this? Is it worth it?

Thanks,

Attachments

• hepco_f650cs_engineguard.jpg
    hepco_f650cs_engineguard.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Go ahead and put the crash bars on. There are no problems with that.

I would check Flea Bay. New crash bars for the CS seem to show up fairly regularly.

Go ahead and put the crash bars on. There are no problems with that.

I would check Flea Bay. New crash bars for the CS seem to show up fairly regularly.

Ebay is exactly what I did. Can't beat half off the original price and if it helps, all the better.

Thanks!

Back