• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Denali Sound bomb on a 2013 RT

jammin

Last July I bought a 2013 Anniversary Edition RT with 4600 original miles (way more now!), a unicorn I know. Since then I've added a Hex EzCan, driving lights, T-Rex engine bars and a set of Hyper-lights (awesome lights for rear visibility). After all that I ordered a Denali Sound bomb and it came in yesterday. They make a mount for the WC models but not my Camhead. I can't be the only person who's wanted to mount one up. Kind of wondering where everyone else has mounted theirs. I have some ideas, going to remove the body panels next weekend for the bi-yearly "inspection" and air filter change so I'm going "figure it out". Any ideas?

The previous owner used the original horn mounting point for mine, but it did have to be spaced out a bit to clear the stuff below it.

Back