• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Denali D-4 and Sound Bomb Compact Install- Overall a Good Experience

river-runner

Hi Riders -

I put a set of Denali D-4 auxiliary lights and Sound Bomb Compact Horn on my '17 GSA yesterday evening.

Have not had a chance to run with the lights at night, but HOLY COW BATMAN - that HORN is LOUD!!!!! I also Kept the stock whimpie horn, so I guess it is in there somewhere.

I popped the horn off last night in the garage last night, I may need to call State Farm and make an earthquake claim for foundation damage!

Honestly, the horn is just what I wanted - this ain't no beep-beep Vespa horn! Install was pretty straight forward - I'm not a good mechanic and I only had one fairing fastener left over.......Took me 4 or 5 hours. On my wifes' bike I'll do next, subtract 90-minutes.

I used the Twisted Throttle Smart Can so no splicing or messing with wires - just plug and play. Wiring lights and horn just could not be more simple.

Twisted Throttle is out of their rear LED Brake/Deceleration light, so I ordered two Billie Lights from Clearwater - should get those in several days and will bolt up the rear end of my bike. I also have to install the lights, horn and brake light in my wife's '17 GSA over the next couple of days.

After that ReKluse install on our two KTM 690's..........that install will be a different kettle of fish......

Back