• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dealer Service Costs

Bullfrog

Awhile ago, someone on this forum was wondering what the scheduled maintenance would cost on the R1200GS/GSA. Well, so far, I've had the 600mi and 6000mi services performed at my dealer. The initial was free.:dance I changed my own oil and filter at 3000miles using BMW filter and 20W/50 dino oil. THe 6000mile cost $165.00.

So, that's the story and I'm stickin' to it.:)

Dave

You must get your bike serviced at Lone Star, too. They comped the 600-mile service on my R1200R. I haven't been in yet for the 6K maintenance, but it is good to know it's reasonably priced.

Allan,
Yep. I guess it's pretty easy and prehaps less time consuming without all that tupperware on the bike. I don't know if that matters in the shop rate or not.

I'd imagine the Roadster would be very similar.

Cheers,:drink

Back