• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Color Vision - Evolution There Of

I would think after the last eight years of re-education, you'd be over this 'evolution' stuff - along with that global warming BS. :rolleyes

Just kidding. Good article. I don't read SA as much as I used to - or should. :thumb I only wish this had some immediate application for a guy who's red-green colorblind ...

I would think after the last eight years of re-education, you'd be over this 'evolution' stuff - along with that global warming BS. :rolleyes

Just kidding. Good article. I don't read SA as much as I used to - or should. :thumb I only wish this had some immediate application for a guy who's red-green colorblind ...

Simple solution, 535iS!

Just splice into the jeans of a woman who isn't color blind. For another couple of $1.0Ks, you can get your own personal DNA sequenced and delete those nasty color-blind mutations for good ones, in just a wink of an eye.

J.K. :wow

P.S. The new "Soup" of the AF Academy is also red-green colorblind. When he was a "Wad," Gould memorized the correct number sequence in the AF colorblind test and passed. His handicap didn't prevent him from successfully completing UPT five years later and returning to Willy as a T-38 IP. :whistle

"Jeans"

Originally posted by JK:

"Just splice into the jeans of a woman who isn't color blind."

What kind of women's "jeans" are you trying to get into?

Bob Schrader

Originally posted by JK:

Bob Schrader

Hey, I ain't all that particular. Guess, Levis, Chic, ... any of them real tight ones. :thumb

Originally posted by JK:

Bob Schrader

JK makes "spelling mistakes" like that all the time..............

Back