• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Chicago Bears

A win is a win is a win, not pretty, but they got it done against MN.

Division Champs! Don't start celebrating yet, there are other bigger prizes out there!

I haven't seen his cell phone photos(and Really! don't want too!), but maybe he has a future in "certain kinds" of movies? He looked pretty much used up after the big hit Monday night.:violin:violin

ANother nail biter that shouldn't have been. They had 2 chances to ice it and didn't. Nice that they showed up when the 2nd quarter began. It will be a short playoff season if they continue with that. Still a win is a win and closer to the bye.

better tell da bears to strap on their helmets a knotch tighter this coming weekend...

however I imagine when you lose the "nothing to play for" excuse will be used

I keep trying to convice myself that the Bears didn't have an agreement to get the Packers into the playoff so they would get their bonus money. More than likely see them back here in Soldier field in a couple weeks - when hopefully they'll play for real. I hope I'm wrong, but chances the Bears make it to the Super - 000%

Packers @ Soldier Field is very remote, but still possible. Seattle would have to beat who, the Saints or Philly?:laugh

What the hell was that time out call??? That may have cost the game.
I agree about Lovie. Also, as stated b4, Cutler is no great superstar either.
But................The fat lady ain't singin" yet!
The Bears WILL be at the Super Bowl.............and they will have good seats too!

Back