• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Charity Ride for Mental Health- Johnson City, TN

BEDLAM

Left Fall of Faith
Hi, folks!

Just wanted to let you all know that the hospital I work for is hosting a little ride to raise money for the patients who often show up needing things that don't exactly get budgeted. For example, I work on the child/adolescent unit and we often have to pony up for clothes/underwear/toiletries for the kiddos who wind up on the unit and don't have folks who are able to bring things. Sometimes, we use the funds for some classroom items, too.

We did this ride last year and it was a good time. I'm not normally a fan of big group rides, but this one was awesome. Good twisty roads and nice people. If you don't want to ride with the group, but want to drop by for a burger or cupcake...to buy a t-shirt or simply cough up a donation, we'd be appreciative.

Details:

August 13th (Saturday)

Ride starts and finishes at Smith Bros H-D

Kickstands up at 11am

$20 donation per bike​
All proceeds to directly benefit patients at Woodridge Psychiatric Hospital

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• RidgeRunFlyer-HI[1].jpg
    RidgeRunFlyer-HI[1].jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
Back