• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Carmi Lake Campsites

No wireless, no cell service and not sure if they all have charcoal grills.
They do have a pay phone (purchase a phone card), ice and firewood for sale. The concession stand at the beach is closed this year. If you're like me and need a good cup of coffee first thing in the AM, be prepared to make your own! Pretty sure bet you'll need bug repellent.
Nearest town is six miles away. It has several small diners, a Hannaford grocery store and a McDonald's. Farmer's Market on the town green on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Advise to stock up early, 'cause I don't think they know we're coming to town.
Oh, showers are pay, bring lots of Quarters.
The roads to the East of there are the best riding in the state.

Carmi campsites

Not sure about grills, but the sites I saw had fire rings.

Friedle

If they are like the fire rings in the other state parks in Vermont, they do have grills built into to the fire ring.

Good luck and Good eating !

Back