• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bluetooth Vendor at Rally

DJW

There was a vendor at the rally, inside, in the big trailer at the end across from the camping gear vendor, that had a new bluetooth kit that they would install in your helmet. I can't remember their name or contact info. I believe they are located in either Kentucky or Tennessee.

Anybody know who I'm talking about? Anybody used their system, and what has been your experience?

Thanks in advance.

Don

Air Rider

I believe it was Air Rider. I talked to them and they thought the system would be ready about two weeks after the rally. They were taking names and would contact people when the system was out. I still haven't heard from them and their website still has a ? on the bluetooth headsets. I'm not sure what that means. See address below

http://www.airrider.com

Thanks, that's exactly who I was thinking of, saying their BT system would be out "real soon". I can't, however, even find reference to it on their page. I guess when it's ready, we'll all know.

Don

Back