• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Be a rockstar (DJ) for an hour

snoone said:
c'mon Bubba. An hour-2 hrs should be the minimum. I have too much to share.

Your quote in the sig seems to be the opposite of Hunter's demise.

Judging by your avatar, seems I would like to sit in on your ipod session.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Kyle

KBasa said:
*starts poking around in iTunes, muttering to himself*

Lesseeee, we've got a nice set of mashups, a good list of funk and a big ol' chunk of funky old disco hits.

Which one to play, which one to play......
Gonna go a bit eclectic on mine...this should be fun. Lots of different tunes to sample. :D

Drif10

This is a great idea. I vote for some Waterboys.

Now I'm sorry I won't be there.

:wave driffy!

tessler said:
Isn't 2 hrs the minumum required to listen to two or three live G-D tunes? ;)

My show could be Dark Star all the time.. All 36 versions that I have available would extend the rally and the beer drinking into October.. Hey Tessler any chance you are leaving for the rally on Thurs?

So Bubba has anything been decided about times available or has a decision been made to submit playlists to you for approval?

rockstar

I'm glad I'm not co-ordinating this one....

Bubba, you're gonna need SFDoc as your bodyguard. But he's probably still going to be pounding around in the Utah back country.

Rinty

snoone said:
So Bubba has anything been decided about times available or has a decision been made to submit playlists to you for approval?

i am waiting to hear final word from the bands/entertainment people as to when their sound checks are going to be. hopefully all will be sorted by this afternoon. but please, feel free to send me playlists and times you'd be available thrus/friday.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, I DO NOT mean this as an insult in any way, shape or form......

...but if I have to listen to an hour of the dead, I will retaliate with an hour of Black Flag.

snoone said:
My show could be Dark Star all the time.. All 36 versions that I have available would extend the rally and the beer drinking into October.. Hey Tessler any chance you are leaving for the rally on Thurs?
You mean you've only got 36 versions of Dark Star? ;) I'm actually heading up Tuesday for an early arrival on Wednesday to help hang signs. If my plans change, I'll PM ya!

Less than one week to go! :thumb

Malcolm said:
I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, I DO NOT mean this as an insult in any way, shape or form......

...but if I have to listen to an hour of the dead, I will retaliate with an hour of Black Flag.

We are professional and would never subject you to music you would consider annoying.. Hah Besides I could handle a little Black flag
:D :violin

Malcolm said:

I've easily got an hour of PE, NWA and Cypress Hill. :evil

BradfordBenn said:
1:00 of Milli Villi, nothing but Milli Vanilli
Oh yeah?

One song, on repeat.

Starland Vocal Band.

Afternoon Delight.

If you're gonna be nasty, go big. :ha

Drif10

Malcolm said:

Do it! :evil

I'm thinking I should put together a punk/post-punk playlist. What's the average age of the MOA again?

- Ross

Last edited:
rlonstein said:
Do it! :evil

I'm thinking I should put together a punk/post-punk playlist. What's the average age of the MOA again?

- Ross

probably more "pre punk" than "post punk" :D

send me your ideas.

Statdawg said:
Are ya playing any world beat, european rapp, South African jazz, latin urban or afro celtic ? Mixed crowd there. Can't wait to see the list. I would bring Opera and some Classic but I want to be able to go to Wisconsin. :violin :groovy I hope to be chilling with the Grateful Thread.

not much chilling to be done with 1/2 hr of Dead. Maybe we can get extended playtime..

Back