• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bavarian Mountain Weekend

Attendance. . .

With the semi-famous Glaves family headed to Sipapu, that should guarantee several hundred more revelers, reveling.

$45 bucks is a deal. . .and if you've never seen this part of The Land of Enchantment, well -- you should have it on your bucket list.

Walking Eagle

Hopefully the fires weren't too harsh in the area around Sipapau.
Last year was great weather. Just coolin' down in the evenings and mornings.

Sipapu

We're planning to be there this year. Got to get some relief from this heat. Tried last year but never got past Palo Duro Canyon.

Big winner

Podsobinski's are going especially since my wife won the big pot at the Poker Run. Love the loop and hotel in Cimarron. Always cool in those Sangre De Cristo mountains. Great food. Next to Panguitch our favorite.

reg linky?

does anyone have the linky for online registration via Paypal?

The link on the nmbmwmc.org goes to a PDF (ach, snailmail! like I plan ahead or something), and the PayPal link that I googled was for 2010.

muchas gracias!

No PayPal

No PayPal this year, I'm informed.

Planned for next year.

If you missed the pre-registration deadline, day-of-rally registration is just another $5 = $50 vice $45.

Walking Eagle

Hopefully, I can at least do a day ride in to see some old friends - and they don't get much older than Paul....:gerg

more food!

warning: Teresa's Tamales red chile has been incendiary lately so don't go for the carbonated soda with your lunch!

the Salman Raspberry Ranch cafe will be open but the U Pick It field will be closed on Fri open Sat-Sun.

Sipapu has a new grill open with the patio bar with excellent soft tacos among other offerings.

cheers

No PayPal this year, I'm informed.

Planned for next year.

If you missed the pre-registration deadline, day-of-rally registration is just another $5 = $50 vice $45.

Walking Eagle

Will they accept credit card at registration as I can't remember? Thanks.

I'll be heading out after I get off work tomorrow which will probably arrive after dark.

I need to start packing.

Will they accept credit card at registration as I can't remember? Thanks.

I'll be heading out after I get off work tomorrow which will probably arrive after dark.

I need to start packing.

I don't know if credit cards are ok for registration, but Sipapu has an ATM now in the store's north vestibule, if that helps.

cheers

I was going to try to make a day ride to the rally. Found out last night I'll be running a requalification class Saturday. Bummer.

I was going to try to make a day ride to the rally. Found out last night I'll be running a requalification class Saturday. Bummer.

Think outside the box, Steve.

Come Friday. Or Thursday ; )

Voni
sMiling and celebrating!

Grr.

I'm headed to Eunice, NM this morning and have appointments tomorrow. My original plan was to ride to Las Vegas tomorrow, do an overnight there, head to the rally in the morning and visit a while, then head back to Clovis to be here for dinner. I have a hot date Saturday night.....:nyah

Grr.

I'm headed to Eunice, NM this morning and have appointments tomorrow. My original plan was to ride to Las Vegas tomorrow, do an overnight there, head to the rally in the morning and visit a while, then head back to Clovis to be here for dinner. I have a hot date Saturday night.....:nyah

Hope your hot date turned out good...

Back