• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Barkbusters on the g310gs

I'm having difficulty installing Bark busters on my g310gs. I cannot attach the multi fit clamp on the throttle side of the handlebar the way the instructions tell you to install them. It will work if I flip the multiclamp upside down. But I still have to put pressure on it to get everything to bolt together. And additionally when everything is bolted up the nut that connects the clamp connector to the multifit clamp hits the tank when you go to full lock on both sides. Any ideas?

If they don't fit you may want to return them and buy some that are guaranteed to fit without the problems your having.

I very seldom get my 310 in a situation where bark busters are needed.

I do like to have wind guards but don't have them at this time.

I do have foldable levers so when I fall over they don't break off like the stockers:)

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449

BTW I have two gravity shortened 310 levers available.

Back