• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone have Tourmaster Apex Air Pants?

I have been looking at these in my search for leather pants for my short legs.
The knees on most pants hit my knees too low....:dunno

I am currently using Firstgear HT overpants 36 regular which fit well and I like alot, but am looking for leather.

All suggestions welcome...

BluegrassPicker :violin

Aerostitch:)

They have a new suit of leather(waterproof too), but save your money, they are 750$ for the pants and same for the top. Very nice however. I also have a old overpant by First Gear and its leather. One of my favorites at 300$ about 15 years ago. Still have them, but lost 50lbs and they do not fit anymore:). I just bought the TourMaster riding pants, overpants, but not the aero mesh Summer type. I got the same I've been using for the last two years and they serve me really swell and are year round. A bit warm in Summer but vent well and watertight:). Tour Master prices are 120$ for the pants and a value for this price. Not many compete with this! I've had all the others too, at much more money and find the 120$ TourMaster well made. Adjust the knee pads, I had too. Randy

Back