• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anybody Using the Weiser lights?

speck.wisc

Winter’s coming so time for mods. I’m looking to upgrade visibility on my GS 1200. The Weiser replacements for the OEM turn signals seem like a good option.
Looking to hear from anyone using them for their impressions, opinions, pros, cons, etc. Thanks all.

Kewl! Maybe you saw some threads in the Similar Threads pane at the bottom of the screen. :thumb

Let us know how things work out for you.

I run Weiser directionals on the 16RS. Very easy to install, and they are much brighter. The easier I can be seen the better

I have the indicator replacements on my 2018 R1200 GS. I'm happy with them as well as their customer service. The plain turn signal replacements are plug and play. However, the dual function lights (front have white lights and the rear have brake lights) would require some additional wiring.

Light Up Fun

I have a bit of experience getting lit up using Bud Weiser lights but they do not last long

Been using them on my Rninet for 4 years. Can't say enough good about them.
Just added a set to my airhead too.
Their customer support is second to none.

Back