• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any news of a F800 GS?

So I inform the wife tonight over dinner at a local German restaurant that a new model is coming out this spring....

Its just a-little bit bigger than the one I have...

Do you really like it? She asked.

Don't know, I've only seen a picture and I'm not even sure its real.

Well, you'd sell your bike, right?

Hummm, I guess...

Well if you find out you really like it, just get it...

Keeping my composure I say....Ok, well see how it turns out.

End of discussion.

Now I come home and see these....In my favorite Moto color....!

So....
Is it better to trade in or sell outright?:bliss :beer

3 steps.

Remove accessories from bike.
Sell bike.
Sell accessories - once bike is gone.

Be sure to follow these steps. I didn't and wound up buying a second set of Ohlins for our RS. :bluduh

3 steps.

Remove accessories from bike.
Sell bike.
Sell accessories - once bike is gone.

Be sure to follow these steps. I didn't and wound up buying a second set of Ohlins for our RS. :bluduh

2001 R1150GS, 60,000 miles. Mandarin. Saddlebags, tankbag, accessory lights and bar. Sargent seat. Clean but not pristene.

$????

Which comes out to about 5lbs/hp, which is almost exactly what its big brother, the R12GS, has.

Interesting.

I think it actually works out in the F800's favor. I thought the F800's were coming in in the high 70's at the rear wheel and the R12GS around 85hp, but with an extra near 100 lbs. :dunno

Either makes my 1150 seem sluggish.

I wouldn't be surprised if this engine is tuned a little differently from its brothers.

I bet you could get $6K for it.

Maybe even $6.5k. I was dreaming of $7k, but I'd be surprised.

Of course with some of the expenses of the day, I don't know that another $6k or so is laying around for this. :bluduh

Knary buy the bike

Mark, how about putting a hitch your GS renting a small coleman trailer and towing the gas grill out there.

Knary buy the bike, you know you want to.

Knary buy the bike

Mark, how about putting a hitch your GS renting a small coleman trailer and towing the gas grill out there.

Knary buy the bike, you know you want to.

"Honey, M1ka told me to."
:D

I've got at least 6 months or so until it shows up on show room floors. We'll see what I can do. It'll all come down to $$$. I'm the expensive person around here as it is.

I'm thinking of bringing a rv and trailerring the bike

its kinda far to ride and bring the palace

will there be a 80GS in the MOA test fleet?

"Honey, M1ka told me to."
:D

I've got at least 6 months or so until it shows up on show room floors. We'll see what I can do. It'll all come down to $$$. I'm the expensive person around here as it is.

Works for me.

camp beers announced its 10% off any new bike purchase a few days ago

it was a print off this coupon and bring it to your dealer deal

Back