• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Almost a BMW owner...

wirechaser1

just waiting for my RT to arrive and then for the rear shock problem to be fixed! I think it will be worth the wait! Purchasing from the new Oklahoma City Dealer, they seem like a great crew!

I haven't ridden a whole lot. Bought an old 883 sportster to ride along with my 14 year old stepson. Our first trip was to a Kansas BMW Rally last month, and after having a great time, seeing all the awesome BMW cycles and then riding the Harley 7 hours home, I soon found myself looking for a BMW Touring bike!

Mount Magazine, Talimena, and the Sipapoo Rally are some drives I'd like to make soon!

Thanks for having me!
Shawn T

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not far from you over around Lake Eufaula, just rode Talimena again after buying a new K1600GTL from the Tulsa dealer. I'm sure the wait for your new scoot will be worth it.

You should think of joining the Oklahoma BMW Rider's club which operates out of Tulsa but we have several OKC members. Several of us rode to Bentonville last weekend to attend the Bentonville BMW dealers annual cookout.

Good luck with the new ride - see you on the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Met a gentleman at the Kansas Rally from your club, I believe he was the oldest to ride at 89?!!! Wore a real nice hat!
My stepson talked to him and wants to go to your rally. Maybe my bike will be in by then!

Thanks for the offer, I think we will take you up on it!

Shawn T

WELCOME to the club Shaun! Thanks for being a member! I was at the land of OZ rally too. Always one of my favorites. Best with the new bike.

Was your Black GSA the one with the 11,000 mile/11 day license plate? I was the guy on the Harley, lol! I really like the GS, but I think I have a better chance on getting my wife to go on longer trips with the RT. Both awesome motorcycles!

Back