• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Aerostitch vs Rev'it??

What can I say got caught up in the moment and my real thoughts escaped. Still I would have a hard time buying a spacesuit looking thing with a billboard on the back. But then I am getting older maybe I don't understand. Not that I don't use space suit looking gear, just no large logos please.

Given a choice, I'll take something with minimal logos. My wife stopped me from taking the rondels off my Rallye 2 jacket. :ha

I prefer no logos at all also. I not to wear company issued logo wear if I am not on a biz trip; even then I pack non logo wear to have off duty time.

If I am wearing a logo it should be something I endorse personally and would like to talk about - say an MOA shirt :)

WHen I wear my bright yellow raincoat on dry days it seems to attract more aggression from drivers. While in the rain I think they give me more room. That being said, I love my Santiago suit.
robert

Back