• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

5th Annual JVB Tech Day April 23rd, 2016! Alexandria, VA

jimvonbaden

Kool Aid Dispenser!
It is time to start planning the 5th Annual JVB Tech Day. It is open to ALL BIKES!

This year it will be April 23, 2016 at my home in Alexandria, VA.

As always food and drink (non-alcoholic) will be provided, hot coffee and bagels in the morning and lunch of burgers, dogs, chili and a few sides. All complimentary!

All you have to do is show up. Come with maintenance or farkle installation in mind, or just to hang out and watch. There are always several people available to lend a hand, tools, GS-911 regular and WiFi for the Wetheads and Harmonizer to sync your throttle bodies/carbs, and plenty of space to work.

ALL bikes are welcome, and nearly any level of work to be accomplished. Last year we had 43 bikes, with plenty of room for more. I will have at least one lift, hopefully two, and space for lots of work to get done. Tire changes can also be done (you can have them delivered to me, just PM me).

Check through the thread for great door prizes from http://www.jvbproductions.com and hopefully others.

Last year we had $1600 in door prizes including a GS911 WiFi and a bunch of service supplies. See this thread for details of last years Tech Day and door prizes!

Bring your supplies, and we will put them to work!

PM me with your interest and I will give my address a week or so before the Tech Day.

A few photos of the past JVB Tech Days:

Tech%20Day%202015%20166.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%20160.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%20206.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%20207.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%2056.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%2050_1.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%2032.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%2035_1.jpg

Tech%20Day%202015%2029.jpg

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Current attendees from ADV:
NoVA Rider
Rider2
phreakingeak
Wolfgang55
OwlsNSpace
mrb867
Porcupine224

If you intend to come, or just think you can, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim :brow

Back