• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

22 RT with Active Cruise Control (not adaptive)

I had a car with it . I did not like it on the Subaru …….never want it on a motorcycle for sure

This is another just because they can does not mean they should !

BMW is back putting it on the RT. I have one on order, it's floating across the pond, ETA NJ port March 7th. I ran the VIN, it has ACC, Full Audio along with all items in the premium package. I look forward learning how the ACC operates, can I turn it off and use just a normal cruise control? My wife's Subaru has it, I do like it but I don't like some of it's function for example when behind a slower moving vehicle is slows to keep the correct distance (that's good) but if I change lane without a vehicle in-front it goes like a bat out of hell to the set speed. I'm most interested on how well it works when I'm riding in a group of bikes, I don't used my current cruise control (14R1200RT). It seems I'm going to fast or to slow maybe I need to ride with a different group HAHA.

I'm very interested in getting a fresh RT to replace my 19 with the ACC feature. Did you get your bike complete with the active cruise?

Thanks

I'm very interested in getting a fresh RT to replace my 19 with the ACC feature. Did you get your bike complete with the active cruise?

Thanks

Yes I pick mine up from the dealership on March 26th, production date was February 2nd. My bike came from the factory with everything including the radio. It's option 719 Mineral White Metallic, but on other 719 option's

Back