• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2019 F750GS - handlebar riser recommendations please!

DBCasey

Enjoy the ride!
I looked on Rox Riser's site, since that's really the only brand of riser I know, and it said I wouldn't need to replace the brake lines with longer ones. If you know of other riser brands please let me know. Extra points if you can attach a pic of your installed risers! 7/8 handlebar tube size.

Thanks in advance,
Daryl

I looked on Rox Riser's site, since that's really the only brand of riser I know, and it said I wouldn't need to replace the brake lines with longer ones. If you know of other riser brands please let me know. Extra points if you can attach a pic of your installed risers! 7/8 handlebar tube size.

Thanks in advance,
Daryl

I'd spend the extra money on a trusted brand

Wunderlich make some decent stuff: https://www.wunderlichamerica.com/handlebars-risers.html

as does Helibar: https://www.helibars.com/bmw-f750-gs-2019-helibars-tour-performance-handlebar-riser/

and SW Motech: https://sw-motech.us/bike/BMW/F750G...onomics/handlebar/bar+riser/4052572054376.htm

Thank you for the links. There are so many vendors out there but, being new to the GS works, I didn't know about many of them.
Do you have any experience with any of the risers you listed?

Daryl

Thanks in advance,
Daryl

As there has been some responses, I have ROX on my F800GS. They have been working fine and I have no complaints. That said, the brake line didn’t need to be changed but it was tight. I ordered a Speigler and changed it out when it was convenient- during a brake fluid change.
Chances are you will find the same. Not much slack in those lines.
OM

I've tried many...

I have tried 3 or 4 different makes and wasted a lot of money and effort trying to get the bars more comfortable. I finally settled on a set of Helibars for my 750. They have a rise and also bring them back a little. High quality and made in US.

Back