• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2004 BMW r1200 Montauk

brazdoc

Hi folks,

I just bought this bike, it has only 9000 miles. I wonder if anyone could help me where to find an Owners Manual for this bike.
I tried to download it on the web, but no success til now.
Thanks

Hi folks,

I just bought this bike, it has only 9000 miles. I wonder if anyone could help me where to find an Owners Manual for this bike.
I tried to download it on the web, but no success til now.
Thanks

maxbmw and presumably any other dealer as well can get you a paper copy

part # 01 47 7 682 186 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS - US/MJ 04 $22.43

Last edited:
Chromeheads.org

brazdoc

Congrats on the new bike.
Head on over to chromeheads.org for a group of folks that can help you with all things C.

+1 on Chromeheads.com. A great place for info and help with the C's. They've had some problems with the site and I think it is still "read only,' but you can still get to the forums. I had an 04 Montauk and loved it. Enjoy your new ride.

R/Jim

Back