• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ohlins

1. M

R1100S strut change

I have been reading suspension threads here and decided to replace what are probably original struts, (Showa), on my bike with 30k miles (used purchase). I placed a tentative order with the Beemer Shop. They are waiting for my exact measurements of the existing ones as the R1100S apparently...
  2. M

R1100RT - Ohlins shock maint / setup / inspection in DFW area ?

We have a 1999 BMW R1100RT. We have 5 years / 5k miles on a set of Ohlin shocks. Ok, she's a garage queen I admit it... Is there any maintence or setup I should check on the shocks ? Note, the rear feels a little squirrelly to me. Is there a shop in DFW area that can inspect my shocks...
  3. S

Ohlins Rear Shock

Anyone have a source or know of smeone to rebuild a Ohlins Rear Shock for a '92 GSPD?
  4. S

Ohlins Shock

Has anyone replaced the OEM shock with an Ohlins on a F800ST? Has anyone had this done at the rally? If so, what sort of cost was involved for parts and labour? I am considering this for Redmond. Cheers!
Back