• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Good eats around Lebanon?

DBCasey

Enjoy the ride!
Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride!

That's my motto!

Any locals have tips/recommendations for good local eats around the Lebanon area?

Thanks in advance!
Daryl

Road trip

Heck you are kind of local, 200 mile road trip do a bit of exploring eat a nice lunch, 200 mile ride back home repeat a couple of times report back to the forum :)

A couple of places came to the top in a Google search -- Voodoo BBQ & Taters. Any locals care to comment on either? Both of these places were 5-star rated on Yelp.

Sunset Family Restaurant is a local fav. Meat-n-three is their staple & they have GOOD desserts.

The original Cracker Barrel was from Lebanon, FWIW. It's now a gas station mini mart, sadly. But a new one is just down the street.

There's plenty of restaurants to choose from on Hwy 231, between the interstate & the town square. Keep in mind, this IS the South. We fry the **** out of EVERYTHING. You may even find deep fried ice cream if you're lucky. :thumb

Just checked Trip Advisor. I'm a big fan and occasional contributor.

Demo's gets the top spot (Italian American food), and Sunset is #2 according to TA. There are a couple independent coffee shops right in the heart of town and a doughnut shop (Donut Palace) that looks worth checking out as well - I love checking out donut places!

Just checked Trip Advisor. I'm a big fan and occasional contributor.

Demo's gets the top spot (Italian American food), and Sunset is #2 according to TA. There are a couple independent coffee shops right in the heart of town and a doughnut shop (Donut Palace) that looks worth checking out as well - I love checking out donut places!

Mmmmm, donuts.

Voo Doo Smokehouse is a great place and has invited everyone to come on by! They are just off the square downtown. Blue Moon BBQ is just off the fairgrounds and serves great BBQ...I have no doubt the place will be PACKED all week! We will also have a wide variety of food vendors on the fairground serving all three meals. These dozen or more offerings will include everything from the traditional to authentic German fare, roasted corn and even a "walking taco"....We have really worked on this and I don't think we will be hungry!

I love checking out donut places!

Me too!
MMMMMMMMMDOOOOONUT.jpg

But back on topic, I can't wait to see what yummy things I can get into at the rally!

Back