• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

hello all from new member

guglielmo

just saying hello , from Fla ,
recently back into the BMW motorcycle world, and will be back on here from time to time,
Just purchased my 1975 R75/6,
bike appears to be in nice shape, and runs fine, The previous owner rode it here from about 70 miles or so, and made it without issue,
may have a few quesitons , Im not new to these bikes, but new to this one, and was a young man when I had my last BMW. Age and time ,, ya know,,lol
anyway, greetings and if there is anything I can do for anyone, please dont hesitate to ask, I worked for many years as a technician on import vehicles so I know my way around an engine. And if anyone is in the Cape Coral area, please feel free to stop by and say hello

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the generous offer :thumb
As you stop in, chances are you can help long distance :wave
Gary

Back