• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

new member from Quebec

nancyroyrt1200

Hello, I have joined not a long time ago. We have a lot of snow here and I can't wait to ride (still have to wait a few months....)

Soon I will be retired and I expect to ride more down to the south.

Welcome to the forum! I loved my trip through the Gaspe Peninsula along highway 132 a couple of years ago. Lots of information and help to be had here.

Bienvenue. When the winter is finally over, head across the border to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine. It's amazing how much better most of the roads are soon as you cross to the USA. I'm in western QC, just off the Montreal island. Trop de neige ici aussi. Je deteste l'hiver.

Last edited:
Bienvenue. When the winter is finally over, head across the border to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine. It's amazing how much better most of the roads are soon as you cross to the USA. I'm in western QC, just off the Montreal island. Trop de neige ici aussi. Je deteste l'hiver.

I know, two years ago we went down to Virginia beach, Washington and Boston. The road are much better.
Next summer we plan to go again.

Hello, I have joined not a long time ago. We have a lot of snow here and I can't wait to ride (still have to wait a few months....)

Soon I will be retired and I expect to ride more down to the south.
Welcome and happy riding.

If you end up doing any travelling to the East Coast, be sure to look us up (BMWONS).

BMWONS (BMW Owners of Nova Scotia - MOA Chartered Club # 097), do rides and some get-togethers. This year's Bluenose Rally (celebrating its 47th year!) is June 30th - July 2nd. It is an FIM International Rally and once again has been designated the FIM North American Continental Rally. Fee is $60/CDN and includes the Friday evening Bararian Beer Garden, camping & RV space, breakfast Saturday morning, dinner Saturday evening and All You Can Eat buffet brunch on Sunday.
http://www.bluenoserally.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=182

We (BMWONS) host the Bavarian Beer Garden on the opening night (Friday), with all the beer you can drink included in the entry fee (from a local Micro-Brewery). We serve it from our Roundel painted 1950's era fridge. There isn't a Rally in North America, that I know of, where you get more for your money. ;-)

If you want a late season ride, we do a Fall Colours Cabot Trail ride that I've scheduled for Sept 28th - Oct 1st.

Back