• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

trying to rent....

rhiday

I want to take a quick trip in June from FL to Montana and have been trying to rent two (NON HARLEY) bikes for the wife and I. it turns out that this is hard to do. as hardly anyone that I can locate rents bikes in that part of the country other than HOGS. Does anyone have a suggestion? I dont have time to ride from FL or I would (have done it many times, but dont have the time for this trip.

Welcome to the forum.
I've seen two places in Colorado mentioned.
If Colorado is close enough for you I'll try to find the name of the shops.

Not sure how many BMW GS bikes EagleRider in Billings has, or if they have any RTs (I know Denver EagleRider is supposed to have about 15 RTs by April. I'm flying into there (Denver) to rent an RT and ride to SLC for the Rally as. like you, I don't have the time to ride from Nova Scotia and back.

That is one option, depending on how many days/miles etc., you plan on doing it might work.

Not Montana, but I have had good luck renting out of Denver. You can ride from Denver north through WY, if you're so inclined. For me it worked as I had direct flights into and out of Denver. The place was out of Aurora - Colorado Tourbike Rentals & Sales. Was very close to the airport, a short cab ride. Good luck.

Back