• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking to buy another...

nathan60010

I currently own a K1600GTLE, and I'm looking to add another BMW to the stable, probably a S1000R. All the sales incentives expired yesterday (of course!). Anyone know what the June incentives are?

Also, why is there a discount for BMWCCA members, but not an equivalent discount for BMWMOA members? I don't own a BMW car, but I'm going to join just to get the discount!

I don't know about the US but there is a corporate discount available in Canada if you belong to a recognised BMW motorcycle club. Its 2% off the best price you negotiate with your dealer and is issued directly from BMW. Your dealer doesn't even need to be aware that you'll be applying for the rebate. The required form is available through the motorcycle club.

Not aware that there's a BMW car club discount usable at BMW motorcycle dealers.

There absolutely is. I used it in November when I bought a new GSA. A one-year membership in the Car Club cost $48, and BMW gave me a $400 allowance (simply deducted from the purchase price by the dealer, so no waiting for a check etc.). The allowance varies from $250 to $750, depending on the series. The allowance for R series bikes was, and still is, $400.

All the fine print is spelled out on BMW Motorrad's website (click on "Promotions"), along with all other available incentives (some are stackable, while others are not). In my case, I simply had to show my Car Club membership card (available for printing online) at time of delivery, so that the dealer could make a copy. There was no minimum membership period (though some people -- who obviously have not read the detail on BMW's website -- will tell you that there is).

There is no incentive in the U.S. for being a member of a motorcycle club.

There absolutely is. I used it in November when I bought a new GSA. A one-year membership in the Car Club cost $48, and BMW gave me a $400 allowance (simply deducted from the purchase price by the dealer, so no waiting for a check etc.). The allowance varies from $250 to $750, depending on the series. The allowance for R series bikes was, and still is, $400.

All the fine print is spelled out on BMW Motorrad's website (click on "Promotions"), along with all other available incentives (some are stackable, while others are not). In my case, I simply had to show my Car Club membership card (available for printing online) at time of delivery, so that the dealer could make a copy. There was no minimum membership period (though some people -- who obviously have not read the detail on BMW's website -- will tell you that there is).

There is no incentive in the U.S. for being a member of a motorcycle club.

I also confirm the Car Club discount (on the website, they indicate through 31 December 2016). Used it for R1200RS that was delivered this last Saturday ($400 discount for $48 expense - definitely worth it).

We did the same when we bought our bikes mid March. Both of us joined BMWCCA the week before we bought our bikes and I only had to provide the dealer a membership number.
We were able to stack BMWCCA discount on top of the current $750 discount from BMWNA.

The best promotion we have received from BMWNA was in 2003 when we both bought K1200RS bikes.
BMW paid the first 5 payments of our loan. That saved us $3000
Both of us received a $750 credit to use on BMW apparel.
Both of us received a $750 discount on a Edelweiss tour.
I figured a Edelweiss tour was out of our budget even with a $750 per person discount, but when I checked, it was the first year for them to have a Wyoming Tour.
The Tour was $150 each after our discount, so we did that and worked it into a 3 week trip to Washington and Oregon.

Last edited:
Back