• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Phoenix

nashroney1

Hello BMW MOA my name is Nash and I am 19 years old and new to the community! I have been too several events around my area where people tell me how the younger generation is not into BMW, well not for me! My BMW is a 1992 R100RS, thats another comment I get, "why are you riding this? Shouldn't you be on a Japanese speed demon?". BMW motorcycles and aviation is a huge part of my family, its huge on my dads side, he rides a 1996 k1100rs which I was riding for a while before I got my bike, and I have a few other family members that are also super into BMW that are also apart of the MOA, (quick shout out to them if they see this). I got the bike from my uncle so we could keep it in the family tree (and also because I loved the looks and the ride of course) and I rode it down all the way from Washington back home in Phoenix, it was by far the most incredible and independent experience I have ever had in my 19 years of existence. Ever since then I have been at large in the riding scene, trying to ride whenever I can while keeping college my main priority. Anyways, I was hoping to get some guidance on maybe getting my story out, I wanted to see if I can get it in the magazine or if thats not possible just getting it out to try and get a younger crowd in here, thank you!! IMG_1378.jpgIMG_1378.jpg

Hi Nash, Welcome to the forum!
Somebody 19 years old on the forum.......hope the hinges don't break :)
It sure is good to see someone your age joining up.
Any questions- just ask.
Gary

Welcome young man:wave

I get more chatter from your generation when on my Airhead. Good to see you have some great mentoring surrounding you.
Enjoy the ride!

Back