• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2013 R1200rt handle bar mirror

05biggray

I,just trade my R1200RT 2009 for a 2013 R1200RT 90th edition. My bar mount mirrors would not exchange. Does anyone know what type of mirror I can buy that will fit the 2013 R1200RT for the handle bar mount. I really miss them. A quick review on the 09 vs the 13. The 100 mile ride home from the dealer was a pure joy the bike is smoother seems to ride more stable in wind gust and not nearly as much buffeting passing trucks. Had a hard time getting use to the controls as IMO not as user friendly especially the turn signal. I will get over it. I believed I had a great bike in the 2009 now I know the 2013 is even greater.

I,just trade my R1200RT 2009 for a 2013 R1200RT 90th edition. ... ride home from the dealer was a pure joy the bike is smoother seems to ride more stable in wind gust and not nearly as much buffeting passing trucks. Had a hard time getting use to the controls as IMO not as user friendly especially the turn signal. I will get over it. I believed I had a great bike in the 2009 now I know the 2013 is even greater.

I came off Harleys so the controls took awhile to adapt to...I only occasionally try to turn the right turn signal on the right side.

My '13 is fantastic in the wind.

Mirrors

Thank you so much for the help. I need to hone my computer skills searched for an hour and you guy's had the answer. Back to rideing can't get enough.
Dave

I,just trade my R1200RT 2009 for a 2013 R1200RT 90th edition. My bar mount mirrors would not exchange. Does anyone know what type of mirror I can buy that will fit the 2013 R1200RT for the handle bar mount. I really miss them. A quick review on the 09 vs the 13. The 100 mile ride home from the dealer was a pure joy the bike is smoother seems to ride more stable in wind gust and not nearly as much buffeting passing trucks. Had a hard time getting use to the controls as IMO not as user friendly especially the turn signal. I will get over it. I believed I had a great bike in the 2009 now I know the 2013 is even greater.

Interested in selling those handlebar mount mirrors? They will fit my 05 R12RT. dnyars@gmail.com

Back