• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Handle bar mounted mirrors for 2013 R1200RT

16064-1979

When riding solo and have my camping gear packed behind me the fairing mounted mirrors dont give a very good view of whats behind me. My wifes 2007 RT has holes in the clutch and brake levers for accessory mirrors. The 2013 does not. Has anyone else had this problem found a solution? Thanks.

The mirrors and mounts from the new Nine T will fit the bars on the RT.....at least they do for my 2011. You can buy the whole kit on-line from A&S BMW in Roseville, CA. They work great.

The r nine t mirrors may fit the 2011 bars but I dont think theres room on the 2013 bars for clamp on mirrors.
There very little space between the switchs on the bars and the cast handlebar mount. thanks. Any other ideas out there?

They should fit the 2013. Same controls as 2011. The kit replaces the top half of the lever clamps with a piece that has threads for the mirror. No additional space required on the bars.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 122
Back