• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Best case liner bags ?

R

RXFLYER

Any opinions as to whose case liners are the best for my K12RS ? I know there are a couple of sources for these, and the BeemerBags seem over priced in comparison to say, Cee Bailey bags. Thanks.

I have the Cee Bailey's for my Oilhead, and couldnt be happier. I dont think you could go wrong with them.

EB022781.gif

Thanks for the input, folks.

Bubba, I'm afraid to ask what kind of helmet you recommend ! :D :D

I had Helen's bags with my R1150R and they were functional and attractive. When I traded the R in for my R1150RT I went with Cee Bailey liners because I was buying a CB windshield and headlight protector and wanted to combine the shipping and try something different. In my opinion, the Cee Bailey bags are far superior. The fabric seems to be heavier, the stitching is excellent, and they are expandable, which is a great feature. I am very pleased with the Cee Bailey bags and strongly recommend them.

Safe riding!

Liners

I have Cee Bailey's for the system cases on my 1150GS. Excellent workmenship, inside zippered pockets for paperwork or books, dual zippers so they can be opened from either side and clean straight stitching. I bought a set from another VERY popular vendor around here and sent them back due to the poor workmanship. The CB's were also a few bucks cheaper!! :bikes

Back