• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Noob member Cumberland Plateau TN

hakuTN

Just joined and hope to contribute to this community of like minded folk.

Got back into riding last year after a 30 year break. I ride an '09 F800GS and although still getting used to it and experiencing the occasional white knuckle moment, I'm loving it! I mainly ride short distances around my town (between Chattanooga and Nashville) on the Cumberland Plateau. The roads are low traffic and twisties... lovely. The roads I plan to ride mainly determined my choice of the bike.

As I get more proficient in my riding I intend to explore and ride more trails, off asphalt and to ride further afield. So any pointers are always welcome.

Safe riding to all.

What a great place to be a motorcycle rider! Grew up in Kingsport, went to college in Knoxville and Martin and my wife hails from Chattanooga so we know the area well!

If you want some highway miles definitely take I-26 from Kingsport down through the Carolinas.

Welcome!

What a great place to be a motorcycle rider! Grew up in Kingsport, went to college in Knoxville and Martin and my wife hails from Chattanooga so we know the area well!

If you want some highway miles definitely take I-26 from Kingsport down through the Carolinas.

Welcome!

I am fortunate indeed!
Thank you for the welcome.

Back