• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

why should i join back up?

Because you want to, we need to finish chartering camp beers and it will drive mls2go nuts.

$40, wow...

holy buckets, how much for electronic only? and a day pass?
i get my old # back right
and ZERO greivences, maybe start at -15

If you have to ask I would say no it is not worth it to you. Not talking rocket science here. The membership is either worth $40 or not. With over 3,000 posts for you I'm thinking the whole exercise is just a feel good troll. But it is early March and content of the site is somewhat slow.

If you have to ask I would say no it is not worth it to you. Not talking rocket science here. The membership is either worth $40 or not. With over 3,000 posts for you I'm thinking the whole exercise is just a feel good troll. But it is early March and content of the site is somewhat slow.

i'm sorry nurse ratchet

shouldn't the point of life be a feel good journey

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." vonnegut

it's curious that an unregistered user as 3,000+ posts. I think he's a trouble maker...or a cheese maker...not sure which. :wave

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." vonnegut

Excellent Quote!

:wave

Hi Mark.... For selfish reasons, I hope you come back. I miss your wit.

I let my membership lapse for a bit, and i'm thinking of joining back up. I'm a full time dad, full time worker and i go to school for adult Ed. Been riding bikes for decades.
just wondering

I just woke up. I'm just wondering if you are not a member how you are able to post in the "New Member" section?

$40, wow...

holy buckets, how much for electronic only? and a day pass?
i get my old # back right
and ZERO greivences, maybe start at -15

:scratch

I thought when you overthrew the big sausage and set up the puppet r?®gime in its place you outlawed dues for yourself the Parade Leader and Sam for life.

:scratch

I thought when you overthrew the big sausage and set up the puppet r?®gime in its place you outlawed dues for yourself the Parade Leader and Sam for life.

that is 100% correct.
in the breaking new department

my people talked with their people and we came to a mutual and beneficial agreement that my dues will be free per article 8.2% abv on the beer label.

however per the language of the contract I umoronusnumerous consillyass maximus et al would still be liable for the $40 for the raffle ticket.

free rides on my new s10000r for all puppets

and since I have now officially paid my $40 for the rally ticket
I sum up my thoughts in one foto, who needs one i'm buying

Attachments

• campbeersmoa07pe8.jpg
    campbeersmoa07pe8.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 115
i'm sorry nurse ratchet

shouldn't the point of life be a feel good journey

So yes it is a troll - By all means feel good. A little insecure that you need folks to slap you on the back and beg you to stay to feel good but whatever works for you.

Last edited:
So yes it is a troll - By all means feel good. A liitle insecure that you need folks to slap you on the back and beg you to stay to feel good but whatever works for you.

dead on
also

I could lose a few pounds
and
I may drink a bit too much (for some)

Wait one minute...

Hey, there's one of the missing signs from the West Bend Rally! And there's my Jameson!

Welcome back Mark. Hope you win the S100RR.

I umoronusnumerous consillyass maximus et al ( that is NOT worth deleting :scratch

I sum up my thoughts in one foto, who needs one i'm buying

ok, I'm in

568740637_JYF73-M.jpg

Renewing will not help you with that.

Sure it will. Also cures warts, prevents baldness, lowers cholesterol, and makes you irrisistible to the opposite sex. And if you renew before midnight, you will get at no extra charge, a sweepstakes ticket.

Back