• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your mug

Fritzc said:
I tried to get my wife to pose with me in a halter top but she refused. She might have 50 years ago. I still think she is a great looking dish.
Happy New Year Fritz! :wave Nice looking RTP.

Cape Flattery, WA.

My Mug is second from left-with riding buddies from Washington state.

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 865
me taking a Redbull break...An Expedition had just completed a two wheeled sideways skid in front of us and we stopped to " discuss" it

Attachments

• DSCF0975 (2).JPG
    DSCF0975 (2).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 836
Me & Ms Helen at the HOG STOP in Bastrop....we were only helmet wearing folks here!

Attachments

• DSCF0979.JPG
    DSCF0979.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 834
Here is the #1 big reason I even tried a BMW...HD scraped corners trying to keep up! nothing but smiles since.

Thanks Helen!!!!!

Attachments

• ROT 06 041.jpg
    ROT 06 041.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 830
Resting in Big Fort, Montana on the way to Banff, Canada, from Fort Collins, Colorado. Great trip!!

121647839-L.jpg

Howdy folks,
Here's my mug on my last road trip to Maine back in September, taken at my favorite campsite in the Adirondak's (Lake Eaton). Have a good one!

110655633-M.jpg

Here I am with the 1977 R100RS at the Cabot Trail last year on the way to Vermont. I will have to get a third party to take a pic of my wife Terry (RED) and I with the bike!

Attachments

• Red RS @ Cabot Trail Resized.bmp
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,028
Here's my mug shot. Can you identify this location? Here's a hint, it's in Vermont.

Attachments

• DSC_04180349.JPG
    DSC_04180349.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 958
20070218-051.jpg

Here I am with my son, John.

Taken at the Alpental Ski Area here in Washington State this past Sunday. We were enjoying some snowshoeing and sledding together. If you know anything about sleds, you'll note that we ride a German machine on the snow, too.

Last edited:
Taken almost 10 years ago on top of Mt. Cadillac, by my good friend Larry Fears.

TedonMtCaddillac_9707.jpg

Three things...

1) R.I.P. Larry....

2) Ted, you don't look quite right without a cigar

3) Did *your* 'Stich shrink, too? :p

Ian

Larry was bigger than life, you can bet your ride he's making someone laugh somewhere!

As for the stich, it still sees occasional use

Spruce Knob, WV Memorial Day weekend 2006.
Great riding there, then on to the MX National at High Point the next day. :clap

JacksVacation025.jpg

Back