• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I made it!

Sounds good to me. I am not sure where everyone is coming from so I don't know if that is a good choice, but it certainly works for me!

We could have an alternate start point that's closer to the mountain, for instance the intersection of Alum Rock Road and Mt. Hamilton Road. It doesn't matter to me, depends on what everyone else says. Isn't the whole point to ride our motorcycles? Heck, let's start at Alice's. Speak up, everyone. Where did y'all meet last time?

I like the idea of starting at Alice's. I could ride those roads all day everyday!

I've ridden up Mt. Hamilton a dozen times. I highly recommend riding up Mt Hamilton from behind. It's way better. A good meeting place is Peets Coffee & Tea, 152 S Livermore Ave, Livermore, CA.
And we have the option of riding thru Frank Raines Park (and back) after the Junction if we have time. Then after Mt. Hamilton you decend down into San Jose for quick routes home.

Back