• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Nice to see this addition to BWM site

OLDRIDER

Nice to see this addition to BMW site

Great work all. Now I have third place on the Web that I can spend my non riding time.

Thanks for the addition :clap :bliss

OldRider said:
Great work all. Now I have third place on the Web that I can spend my non riding time.

Thanks for the addition :clap :bliss
Yeah, just what I need: another motorcycle web site addiction. :D

So many boards, so little time (winter)

So many roads, so little time (every other time of the year)

:brow

MrsKbasa said:
So many boards, so little time (winter)

So many roads, so little time (every other time of the year)

:brow
Like we have winter in California :dunno
I guess we don't HAVE to ride in the rain :evil

Greg Engle
Bakersfield, Ca (where the anual rainfall is 6")
02 GS
03 K/RS

I am officially a :cat , which means I do not like water.

So, I don't like to ride in the rain, but really it is the cold more than rain that keeps me off the bike in the winter here.

I found that my tolerance for cold changed after a few years here too. I now hestitate to ride in 50 degrees, where this would have been a heat wave in New England's fall or especially spring.

The riders in New England/New York/etc. are gonna be pyscho :boldpurpl this spring. They have had a tough winter. I know a few who just got fed up and moved and others that talked about it seriously.:D

Re: Re: Nice to see this addition to BWM site

BMWRider said:
Yeah, just what I need: another motorcycle web site addiction. :D

Your not the one I'm worried about. Fish is the true adict:eek

PS - Thanks Fish for the club avatar.

I found this new forum thanks to MrsKbasa's post on another site
Looks like it's another way for me to spend my time rather than shovelling the snow that fell last night! I know it's gonna melt in a few days (I hope!)
Have fun all!

I just discovered this new forumn. I immediatly set up an account so I could get to the business of posting all of the useless imformation and knowledge that lurks in my head.:bliss

MCMXCIV-RS said:
I just discovered this new forumn. I immediatly set up an account so I could get to the business of posting all of the useless imformation and knowledge that lurks in my head.:bliss

OK, so let's hear it!

And Welcome!

Well, where to begin. I guess a little about myself first. I come from a family of riders, there are eight riders in my immediate family including my mom. Ive been riding motorcycles since I was about 11 (27 years). My first street bike was a Honda CB500T when I was 18, and I currently ride a 94 R1100RS which I've had for six years. I've been a BMWMOA member for two years now (great organization). I am also a member of the Red Knights MC, Alberta 1 chapter here in Calgary.

I usually lurk around the R11xxRS forum, but may become my second home. I also have a web page dedicated to my own RS with lots of photos and descriptions of some of the modifications I've done to it (the address is in my profile).

Thanks for the welcome

Sled Dog Touring Team

What is the deal with all of the people on the "Sled Dog Touring Team", may I ask?:dunno

Back