• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member saying hello

S

screamineagle

I just became a member of this forum and wanted to log on and say hi.

I ride an 04 R1150Rt which I bought new. It now has 36,000 miles on it. I enjoy long cross country trips. I recently rode from Pa (home state) to Alaska and back. Great trip. The Alcon highway was much better than I had been led to believe.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Love this forum.

Bill

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. You will find it is what you make of it.

Let me be the first to say...we want pictures from your trip... :D

Okay, when you have time. Again, Welcome

Howdy hey, there. Got pictures? I bet you've got a heck of a Ride Report rolling around your noggin.

Hello Sreamin' !!! Welcome aboard!

Riding Like the Wind (to the MOA Open House)...

CHASMAN #12106
Black '02 K12RS
Knights of the Roundel #333
Life Member NRA

I'm new too

Screamineagle said:
I just became a member of this forum and wanted to log on and say hi.

I ride an 04 R1150Rt which I bought new. It now has 36,000 miles on it. I enjoy long cross country trips. I recently rode from Pa (home state) to Alaska and back. Great trip. The Alcon highway was much better than I had been led to believe.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Love this forum.

Bill

Welcome, I just joined earlier this month. It's a great site, and great club.

dwayne said:
Welcome, I just joined earlier this month. It's a great site, and great club.

Welcome to the both of you!! It's always good to have new forum members, and *way* better when they post!! :thumb

Glad to have you on board!

Glad you joined up. I would love to hear about your trip. I have plans for the same one soon (I hope).

Re to posting pics: Unfortunately to say that I am inept in using computors would be an understatement. I am almost illiterate in regards to the subject. Therefor I have to say that the pics I took during my recent trip were from a cheap camera (good pics though) and can't be sent through this forum. Many of the pictures that I took of animals tended to look like scenery only as a result of my timidness. I was careful not to get too close so as not to put myself and my mount in jeopardy. End result was wonderful view of the land but where is the animal.

Oh well, don't worry we still are glad you are her anyway! Don't worry about inexperience, we all just make it up as we go along. :thumb

PS regular pics probably won't get you off the hook with Mandy; however.

Back