• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for BMW gatherings in Western Canada

xcaret

I ride almost every day , usually , but alone . I enjoy lone rides ,but would like to attend gatherings . Can anyone suggest any in Western Canada ?

There are a couple of clubs in BC that have some gatherings. The BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp has already happened for this year, but look at it for next summer. The Valley BMW riders in the Okanagan run a few camping weekends every year.

There are a couple of clubs in BC that have some gatherings. The BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp has already happened for this year, but look at it for next summer. The Valley BMW riders in the Okanagan run a few camping weekends every year.

I just read that the BeeCee Beemers have decided to cancel their rally going forward so best to double check before making any plans.

Note the HU event also in Nakusp.

https://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/canwest-2023

Do you have a link that says the BeeCee rally is cancelled? I can only find info about their pandemic cancellation.

Sorry i do not. It was a subject of discussion in our local club with one member making a report that he had gotten word and that the workload for the available members had been a factor. We also noted that there was no mention on the website.

I have a good friend who is a member and former executive in the Bee Cee Beemers and he forwarded the email from the club announcing the cancellation of the rally.

It is with deep sadness and heavy hearts that the Bee Cee Beemers executive announce the cancellation of the Nakusp Rally going forward.

We know that this will come as an enormous disappointment, not only to the club members also friends of the Rally.

Reasons given were lack of participation and volunteers within the club. Too bad as I always enjoyed the rally and made many friends at it.

Valley BMW Riders

Valley BMW Riders have several camp outs each year. Generally. Kaslo. Midway. Oroville. Cawston. Also Breakfasts in different towns every month. Check out valleybmwriders.com :ca

Valley BMW Riders have several camp outs each year. Generally. Kaslo. Midway. Oroville. Cawston. Also Breakfasts in different towns every month. Check out valleybmwriders.com :ca

Thanks for the Valley Riders info. I've been up to Nakusp a few times for the BeeCee rally and HU. It's a great location, shame that it had to end.

Maybe I'll see you in Oroville in September.

Back